Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Under The Weather

I'm very, very bummed to report that I'm feeling under the weather tonight. So much, that I didn't even eat the highly anticipated supper of ribs cooked out on the grill tonight using a secret dry rub recipe. Believe me I wanted to eat the awesome ribs and Mom's homemade potato salad but with the way my delicate digestive system has been all day, I passed on that and instead just drank some ginger ale and ate a banana and some saltine crackers.

For the past week I've been looking forward to the ribs grilled using Charlie Vergos' special dry rub. But I'm hoping for a quick and full recovery tomorrow so I can have some for lunch. As for now, I'm going to sign off of here and go do some homework while I lay on my bed. That way I can drift off to sleep if I feel like it.

No comments: