Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Way Too Early

I bet I heard at least a half a dozen people at work say today "This weather has me depressed." I wanted to say something to them but I just kept my mouth shut. I wanted to yell out "Today is the one of the first days in a week that it hasn't been totally sunny so just deal with it" but I didn't. We're still days away from the time change and already people are weirding out and are saying they're "depressed" because of the weather. I wanted to yell out "Depression is a mental disorder. You're just bummed out because it's cloudy today" but I didn't. I was not very sympathetic today and doubt that I will be tomorrow. All I can say is it's a long time till spring, my friends. I hope you all can adjust.

1 comment:

Mystical said...

One of my favorite things about fall is when you have the stormy blue cloud back drop and the trees in gold, red, yellow and orange...what a glorious site. I agree with you and I blame all the anti-depressant ads on the tv...according to them we're all depressed! HA!