Friday, November 26, 2010

Flashback Friday


Wednesday afternoon at work, my good friend, coworker and faithful reader SH was carrying around a stiff strip of plastic. She was on her way out to the factory when she stopped by the cube to say hi, and as soon as I saw the piece of plastic she was carrying, I told her that it reminded me of the old school gag leash and halter for an invisible dog. We both had a good laugh about it, and reminisced about how you would see people walking around fairs and amusement parks holding one.


And before you as, yes, I had one. But I didn't get mine at an amusement park. My grandpa made it. He unfolded a coat hanger and threaded it through the center of an old dog leash collar. I asked Mom and Dad about it and they said it was all they could do to keep me from taking to the store or out in public.


No comments: