Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back In Business

I'm happy to report I'm feeling much, much better today than I was yesterday. Thank you for your get well wishes, faithful readers. It must have been a thankfully quick 24 hour bug of some type because I felt great today and ate anything what wasn't nailed down.

Today was a great day - besides being over he little bug I had yesterday, today was filled with awesome news. First of all, my friend and coworker JDub found out today that he's going to get to be a daddy again. Their bundle of joy is due close to his birthday in July. And for the record, I have no idea why they say "be a daddy again" - once a daddy, always a daddy, that's what I always say.

And the news got better as the day went on. We heard from our boss BP today, and she told us that she is now in remission! Let me tell you that was some of the best news I've heard in months.

No comments: