Thursday, August 24, 2023

And Once Again, More Bad News

 I knew we couldn't bask in glow of our good luck with the insurance claim too long before something would break.  This time it's the deep freezer out in the garage,  I'm thankful that my Favorite Cousin was here to help me.  Last night, we cleaned out the freezer on the fridge, and brought in essentials from the freezer that hadn't thawed out yet. 

But it was a blessing in disguise.  Last night the Old Man and I decided that we don't really need a freezer for just us two.  So it will keep me from overbuying things just because they are on sale.  I go to the grocery store once a week (or twice if we decide we want something special) so I can buy ground beef, chicken, pork, and frozen foods as we need them.  There's really no need for me to have 3 frozen Tombstone pizzas or 6 TV dinners,  

It's all good,  

No comments: