Sunday, January 15, 2023

Surreal Saturday

 A strange thing happened at my weekly trip to Kroger yesterday.  I had loaded my bags into the car, and was answering a few texts on my phone when an older woman was by the car window tapping on it to get my attention.  At first I thought it was a much talked about person trying to get my attention while they rob me or carjack me.  I rolled the window down, and the sweet woman said that she wanted me to know that her dog in the car wasn't cold or neglected; he had on a cute dog coat, and she said that she left the car running with the heat on while she went in to the store to cash a check.   I assured her I didn't think anything of it, and that her dog was very cute with his coat.  That's something that doesn't happen to you everyday at the store.. 

No comments: