Friday, July 22, 2022

Party On

It's been a busy week full of partying, faithful readers.  

Wednesday after work, some of my friends in the office had a surprise party for me at my favorite Mexican place.  Needless to say, almost everyone there wanted to buy me a shot of tequila, but I stopped at three.  I was very touched because half of the group there had a long way to go to get back home - and they made the trip out to my hood to celebrate my retirement.

Then yesterday, my department and Purchasing had another party for me.  The pizza and cake was great, and on top of that they had my cubicle decorated when I came in.  I love my work family, and honestly will miss them. 

Tonight, I'm resting from the partying and am gearing up emotionally for my last week in the office. 

Stay tuned.  

No comments: