Thursday, February 6, 2020

I Apologize

I sincerely apologize for not posting this week.  I thought I had posted, but evidently I hadn't. 

It hasn't been an overly busy week that would make me forget; I just got preoccupied at home and forgot to post. 

To update you, the Old Man had a follow-up visit at the Heart Failure Center on Tuesday.  He got a good report, and his doctor said the kidney function is better.  She said for him to come back in three months, but he was able to talk her into an extra month.  

Tonight our good friends Dot and Chico from church took us out to dinner.  We had an awesome time talking and laughing with them.  It was just what we needed.

And as I type this, the weatherazzi is getting everyone here in the 'Ville worked up over a possible 1-2 inches of snow tonight.  I'm a horrible housekeeper, because we don't have any milk on a snow eve.  We do have plenty of bread, however.  I guess we'll manage. 

No comments: