Saturday, August 10, 2019

New Product Review

For about a month, Krispy Kreme has been teasing everyone about the upcoming Reese Cup filled donuts.  I love Krispy Kreme donuts, and I love Reese Cups, so what was there not to love about the Reese Cup filled Krispy Kreme?  A lot.

I tried one the day they were introduced and I was not impressed.  The donut itself was a cake donut - not the awesome glazed donut that I was expecting.  For me, that was what turned me off.  I chose the chocolate lover's version, pictured on the left.  The peanut butter filling was good - not Reese Cup filling, but a good peanut butter filling.  But it just didn't do anything for me.  I'm sorry to say I won't try another.  

And I am sorry to say that the Krispy Kreme Reese Cup filled donuts do not get any thumbs up from TWIT.  

No comments: