Saturday, March 16, 2019

New Product Review

I've always been a big M&M fan, and am equally partial to plain and peanut.  And the good folks at M&M are always coming up with new flavors.  Loving M&Ms like I do, I will give the new flavors a try.  

This spring they unveiled three new flavors - English Toffee Peanut, Mexican Jalapeno Peanut, and Thai Coconut Peanut.  As they normally do, they are asking people to vote for their favorite.

I was at our local RiteAid on Wednesday evening and there at the counter when I was checking out was a stack of the Jalapeno flavored ones.  I didn't hesitate to buy a pack and couldn't wait to try them. 

A ate two of them, and at first was instantly disappointed - they tasted just like regular peanut M&Ms.  But after a second or two, I could definitely taste that mild spice in the back of my mouth. They weren't "hot" but like I said, after you ate a couple you could taste the jalapeno.  And it was pretty darned good. 

I plan to stop back at RiteAid this morning and pick up a few or seven more packs.  

Mexican Jalapeno Peanut M&Ms most definitely get Two Thumbs Up from TWIT. 

No comments: