Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Update On The Old Man

After the Old Man dealing with the mystery rash for two and a half months, we were finally able to get him in to the dermatologist today.  It took about 30 seconds for him to diagnose what the Old Man's family doctor couldn't.  It's something called ballous pemphigoid.  He said he sees it a lot in the eldery.  Anyhoo, the main thing is that he prescribed meds to get it cleared up.  

On the way home from the doctor, it broke my heart with the Old Man said "You don't know what agony I've been through over the past two months."  No, I don't.  But I can't tell you how many times I prayed that the Lord would take his rash away from him and give it to me instead.  But He didn't.  He knows best.  

Now it's time for healing, and to be able to enjoy Christmas at The Compound. 

No comments: