Sunday, November 13, 2016

Business is Booming

This morning at church, I got not one but two orders for quilt block pattern pictures.  We've also got a backlog of orders that we need to fill.  But with all of us being sick with bad colds for three weeks, we all didn't feel like working.  I know that sounds like an excuse, but we're not going to attempt to work on a picture that some is paying their hard earned cash for unless we are able to give it 100%.  

I had enough energy and a steady hand this afternoon to finish one of the pictures in our backlog, the Texas Star, and I think it's going to be one of our prettiest ones yet.  I will be sure to post a picture when it's completed tomorrow. 

Anyhoo, other than all of us hacking and blowing our noses for the past three weeks, that's pretty much all that's been going on at The Compound.  

We are praying for bettah dayz.

No comments: