Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Something You Don't See Every Day

My Big Boss was my chauffeur yesterday, and on our way home from work, we had a big ole laugh.  We got about a quarter of a mile from the spot where we usually see one of the big local ground hogs, and with the snow on the ground, I made a comment about us probably not seeing him.  Then we spotted something furry on the side of the road in the area of where we usually see said ground hog.  We both made comments about how we thought that was him on the side of the road until we got close enough to actually see.  It was not the ground hog, but instead, it was a big long reddish brown wig.  Yep.  Someone lost their wig.  A wig on the side of the road is something that you definitely don't see every day.  

Flash forward to today's trip home from work.  I rode with my neighbor today, and we got by the spot where the wig was and as we were looking at the wig [that was still there] and laughing, we noticed another wig that was farther off the side of the road under some snow that had started to melt.  To quote my neighbor, "I don't think I want to know how those two wigs got there."  I agree.

No comments: