Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Issues With The Rides

It's been a frustrating few days for me, faithful readers. First of all, a friend at work replaced the thermostat on the BMW due to some overheating issues, only to have it still overheat after he replaced the thermostat. Then on the next day, someone in a white larger vehicle sideswiped my Blazer and totally tore off the driver side mirror. If that's not enough to piss you off, I don't know what is. After some searching, a coworker found a new mirror for only $50 at a junk yard and he even offered to put it on, too. So today the Blazer got a new driver's side mirror. Tomorrow, I hope I have the strength to deal with the BMW's overheating issues. If not, then I'll just drive the Blazer to work and leave the BMW in the driveway. Hmmmm. That sounds like a pretty good plan to me. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: