Friday, May 8, 2020

Covid19 Update 5-8-20

Just yesterday, the Old Man and I, along with a friend that I had texted, all three said something about the state fair this summer.  Lo and behold, this morning when I was watching the morning news before "going to work" the reporter said that our Governor Andy had mentioned the strong possibility of cancelling the state fair this year.  They went on to say that other governors are cancelling their state fairs as well.  

It's just as well.  I doubt that I would have gone, even wearing a mask and gloves.  And this also has me thinking that later in September, they might cancel spectators at the Kentucky Derby; that is, if they still have the Derby.  

This also has me and the Old Man thinking about the next few weeks when they will open hair salons.  We might just wait it out a few more weeks and not risk going there as soon as they are accepting appointments and risk catching the 'Rona.  

On a related note, I trimmed the Old Man's sideburns and hair today.  It looks pretty good.  And since he has a steady hand, I just might have him trim my hair this weekend.  

Stay tuned. 

No comments: