Monday, May 25, 2020

Covid19 Update 5-25-20

With our Governor lifting the travel restrictions and saying it's OK to meet in groups of no more than 10, I'm sure everyone had a great Memorial Day long weekend.  I'm guessing the lakes were packed, as were restaurants, to an extent; they can have up to 33% capacity inside, and unlimited capacity outside while following the six-feet social distancing guidelines.  Though I'm not sure how the lake fun and eating outside turned out at about 4:30 when we had a monsoon here in the Ville.  On a side note, our new rain gauge showed we got 1.6 inches of rain this afternoon here at The Compound.  But I digress. 

We are still practicing social distancing here at The Compound.  When I delivered a dozen eggs to our awesome neighbors, I left them on their porch steps and we all stayed 6 feet apart.  They're huggers, too, and it was hard for us to refrain from giving/getting a hug, but we did. And will continue to do so until we feel safe.  


No comments: