Saturday, May 16, 2020

Covid19 Update 5-15-20

Friday was a very busy day working from home.  I had my normal Friday work, plus a project to complete.

At lunch, I took my break and went to Walgreens.  The mask to no mask ratio was about 50/50, even with a huge sign on the door saying "you must wear a mask to come in", and I paraphrased.

It was also another very rainy day.  I'm over the rain.  But it's in the forecast for the next week.

I did find out that our dear friend and her three sons drove down to the hills of Eastern Kentucky and buried their loved one on Thursday.  She said it was just her, their three sons, and a preacher from the funeral home at the grave side service.  She said that it was a bittersweet drive down there and back, but the drive was therapeutic.


No comments: