Thursday, May 7, 2020

Covid19 Update 5-7-20

This is Thursday, so that meant another early, early trip into the office to get schedules off of the printer before the few people got into the office.  Believe me when I tell you getting up at 5:30 was the last thing on my mind this morning.  Last night's chili gave me and the Old Man some "issues", if you know what I mean.  Let me just say I'm glad we have two bathrooms in the house.  He and I were up from about 1:30 until almost 4:00.  Needless to say I'm tired and would like a nap right now. 

This morning when I got to the office, I had to track down someone from HR and get my temperature checked.  Another coworker walked in to the office the same time as me, and if he and I did have the virus, we would have spread it all over the office before we were able to find the HR guy to get our temperatures checked.  But I digress.  The few people that I saw this morning were wearing their masks, which was good to see.  And you don't even have to ask - of course, I had on mine. 

During today's lunch break, I had to run to Tractor Supply to get a bag of feed for The Girls, and I would say masks vs no masks were about 30/70 in the store.  

No comments: