Friday, May 22, 2020

Covid19 Update 5-22-20

Today's lunchtime project was finishing up the weed eating on the grass that had grown in the cracks and spacers in the driveway.  The Old Man did the weed eating today, and I did the sweeping.  That's a much better system.  

I ran up to the big Kroger's to get some cod fillets, which the Old Man said were (and I quote) out of this world.  He said it was better than the baked fish we get at Captain D's and I couldn't agree more.  The thanks goes to our awesome Power Air Fryer.  But I digress.  I only got two things at Kroger's so I was only in there maybe five minutes, but during that five minutes I made my regular mask assessment.  At this Kroger's, the mask to no mask ratio was lower - I'd say 40/60.  

I know friends are probably out at restaurants or malls right now, and some friends will be travelling out of state over the long holiday weekend.  I'm fine with that, as long as they don't bag on me for wearing a mask.


No comments: