Saturday, December 3, 2016

Strange Saturday

This has been a Strange Saturday.  I slept in until 10:00.  That is something that I haven't done in decades. And it sure felt nice. I went to bed at my normal time last night, and it sure was good to sleep in and get some much-needed extra rest. 

Then after I ate a carton of yogurt for breakfast, it was game on.  I had my Saturday Errands to run, and I just now got home and had a snack with the 'Rents.  

I think an afternoon nap is in order.  All of our painting it is up-to-date, so there's nothing I'm slacking about on that.  The groceries for the week have been bought and put away, so I'm good there. 

The 'Rents are in their recliners with a glass of their favorite wine, and are watching WK hopefully win this afternoon. 

Yep, a nap is in order.

No comments: