Friday, December 16, 2016

**Sigh**

All good things must come to an end.  Actually, all things - good or bad - must come to an end.  But I digress.  My week off from work is drawing to a close, and I really don't want it to end.  I wish I was able to retire tomorrow.  

It's been a very busy week off.  My Favorite Cousin from northwest Indiana and her awesome husband came down and spent the week with us, and we had a blast.  We didn't do all that much, other than go out to eat two times, and have a quasi-mini-family reunion one evening, but we had a great time just being together.  And I had a great time not being at work. 

I'm already dreading Re-Entry on Monday, but at least I have the holidays to look forward to - we work four days next week, three days the week after that, and four days the week after that.  So it will be almost mid-January before we have to work a full week!! And I'm already thinking about taking off the last week in January for PuddinPalooza aka my birthday.  

 

No comments: