Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy Anniversary To Me

Twenty-seven long years ago today, I made the walk up a very long flight of stairs into the old United Furniture Building on the Zoeller property into the "office" for my first day of work.  Yep, it's my anniversary.  

In some ways, it seems like just a few years ago.  In other ways, it seems like a life ago. 

But all in all, it's been a great ride.  The job has provided a great income for me to be able to have a fun-filled time with the 'Rents, my Friend Of A Lifetime Stacy, my friends, and family.  It's not been an easy ride; there have been some days where all I wanted to do was come home and type out my letter of resignation, but I'm tough and I'm still there.  And I plan to still be there for at least nine more years.  


No comments: