Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Merry Christmas, Again

We're deep in the Christmas season, and we're also deep into the holiday season here at The Compound.  We're gearing up for a Mini-Gala next Tuesday, with relatives from north and south converging on The Compound to visit, eat, laugh, and enjoy the holiday season.  

I've got to use 5 vacation days before the 18th or I will lose them, so I am taking off next week.  I'm not about to give up 5 days to the company.  Luckily my cousin and her husband are going to be able to come down and visit us all week, so we are looking forward to having a very large time with them. 

I'm also getting geared up for our department Christmas party pot luck tomorrow at work.  We've got a big spread coming, courtesy of the Scheduling and Purchasing departments.  Yours truly just spent an hour in the kitchen making some festive tortilla roll-ups.  




Stay tuned.

No comments: