Monday, December 19, 2016

Feliz Navidad

One of my oldest (not in terms of years old) friends, SDF, and I had our annual Feliz Navidad fiesta at our awesome hood Mexican Joint tonight.  It was a great time.  We had a blast just sitting there and talking for a change.  Ordinarily, we're at work and there are others talking to us and around us, and we seldom get a chance to just talk amongst ourselves, so we treasure our times at the Mexican Joint where we can just sit there and chat over a cray cray margarita. 

When I got home and was hanging up the Christmas card photo of her family, I was thinking back to actually how many years we've known each other.  I guess you could honestly say "since we were born."  That's a pretty darned long time, SDF.  

I am already looking forward to next year's fiesta, my friend.

No comments: