Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ugh

I've been feeling pretty crappy since late this afternoon while at work, faithful readers. (And it has nothing to do with being at work.)   I sure hope to high heaven that I'm not getting the wicked stomach bug that's going around.  I didn't want any supper (you know I must be sick) and drank a few glasses of ginger ale and just laid on my bed most of this evening in between painting on four (yes, four) quilt block pictures.  I don't have time to get sick this week.  I simply will not allow it.  I have one person out in my department this week, so I can't stay home.  Plus, I can't be out of commission for a day or two and miss out painting our quilt block pictures.  In the meanwhile, I'm going to get another glass of ginger ale and lay back down.

No comments: