Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

TWIT would like to wish you, faithful readers, a very happy St. Patrick's Day.  There's still some time left for you to go out and celebrate and even drink some green beer if you want.  If you don't want to, that's fine, too.  It's a beautiful evening here in the 'Ville, and I wish I didn't have painting to do, but mostly, I wish I didn't have to be at work at 5:45 tomorrow morning or else I wouldn't be sitting here at this computer right now.   But I digress.  I'm going to finish my painting, and then I'm going to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some tequila.  Sorry, I don't have any Guinness or Irish whiskey, so tequila and Bud Light will have to do.  I just might pour my Bud Light into a mug along with a tiny drop of green food coloring just to get into the mood.  

Erin Go Bragh!!

No comments: