Saturday, March 12, 2016

Security Tip Saturday

A year or two ago, I posted a tip on Security Tip Saturday, warning women who take purses into stores to take a moment and use the child seat belt strap on the shopping cart to secure their purses.  Simply put yoru purse in the front compartment of the shopping cart, and put the child seat belt strap through one of the handles on your purse.  Someone would have a hell of a time taking your purse when it is attached to the shopping cart.  

Today, I ran up to Wal-Mart and while I was shopping, I ran into an old family friend, whose daughter and son-in-law are friends with me on Facebook.  While we were chatting and catching up, I noticed that she, too, had the child seat belt strap through her purse handles.  I mentioned it to her and she said that her daughter read it on my TWIT page and on my Facebook page and had told her about it.  

This makes me happy to know that at least one person is reading my security tips and taking them to heart. 

No comments: