Friday, March 11, 2016

Call The Doctor

It's no secret that I'm going through menopause.  And we all know that pretty much every part of your body gets jacked up during that time.  But I digress.  In addition to aches, pains, weird hormonal changes, etc, I've noticed another strange change in my body recently.  And this bothers me the most.  I've noticed that within the past few months, whenever I eat anything chocolatey, be it M&M's, candy bars, cake, chocolate syrup, etc, I taste a lot of cinnamon in the chocolate.  

A couple of weeks ago when Diva Stacy gave me a jar of her new choco syrup, I gave her a review and told her that it had a strong taste of cinnamon.  She did put cinnamon in it, but not that much.  A few weeks earlier when I ate a Worlds Finest chocolate bar, it tasted like it had cinnamon in it.  And just now when I had some M&M's, they, too tasted like they had cinnamon in them.  

I'm not sure what's going on.

No comments: