Monday, September 22, 2014

Security Tip Monday

Once again, I witnessed an act of carelessness that made me cringe.  Last night, I stopped at Kroger's to pick up a few things, and noticed a couple shopping in the same aisle as me.  Let me interject that the woman was sporting what appeared to be a freshly-cut femmullet.  But I digress.  The woman's large purse was sitting in the "child section" (for lack of a better phrase) of the grocery cart, and it was wide open.  You could clearly see her iPhone and wallet in plain view.  She was about five or six yards from the cart, as was her husband in the opposite direction; nobody was keeping an eye on her purse because they were too busy yelling back and forth about their shopping list.  Someone could have easily walked up and grabbed her phone and wallet without either of them noticing it.  

My advice is for women to not even take a purse with them to the store, and if you do, keep it with you at all times.  

No comments: