Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just Proving A Point

This morning on the way to church, I stopped at the same ATM I stopped at yesterday just to prove my point.  I got out $20, and after I took my twenty dollar bill, I sat there a few seconds and then the same message popped up like yesterday when I pulled up, asking I wanted to complete another transaction.  I pressed "Yes" and then all it asked me was what type of transaction I wanted - withdrawal or deposit, and then from where/to where.  It didn't ask for me to put in my PIN number again. So once again, anyone could have cleaned that person's checking out.  And like I said yesterday, the machine takes a picture just as the person is entering their PIN number.  If I'd been a punk ass and cleared out their checking account, maybe the bank might have gotten my license plate number or a good picture of me on their security cameras in the parking lot, but you never know. 

Let me stress again to that we can't be too careful these days. 

No comments: