Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm A Failure

For the past four weeks, I've been trying as hard as I can to tweak and adjust our trail camera to take pictures of the varmint that has been eating and destroying our garden.  But for some reason, I just can't do it.  I thought I had it adjusted when I spent time out there Thursday night, but there was nothing on the smart card tonight when we checked; and we know that we've all three plus a friend have been out in the garden and should have triggered the trail camera. 

I'm taking this to heart because I consider myself the technical guru here at The Compound.  And of course, others here are disppointed because the pictures of them and our friend posing in the garden didn't come through.

I'm not sure what else I can do.  I've put fresh batteries in it tonight, when I knew for sure the other batteries still had juice in them.  There's not much else I can do.  I just hope tonight's tweaking and adjustments will work.

No comments: