Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Is Here

Spring is here even though you can't tell it by the temperatures today (it's early afternoon and 45 degrees as I type this).  And other than a lot of rain and a lot of allergy problems, we all know what else occurs in the spring:  spring cleaning.  And we've begun our annual spring cleaning here at The Compound.  The Rents started last week by doing a bit of yard work on a couple of the nice warmer days, and yours truly started this morning.  I've thrown away three pair of jeans that had worn out, taken a load of winter clothes down to the basement and am in the process of filling up a garbage bag with clothes I haven't worn in years to take to the clothes closet at church tomorrow.  This is pretty good progress for me on a Saturday. 

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: