Monday, April 28, 2014

Moving Day

It's been months in the making; well, actually only about a month and a half, but I digress.  Today was finally Moving Day at work.  The boys and I moved today to our new home up the hall.  The boys' new cubicles are in the old Engineering department and my new office is across the hall from their cubicle.  They have quite a bit more space; their cubicles are separate where as their desks used to be in one cubicle.  My office has a bit more space, and I got an awesome new desk and credenza set. 

We're calling this our New Beginning.  We have a new place to work, and in a month we will have a new boss, as our old one is retiring (lucky him).  We're looking at these changes with anticipation, and are embracing and excited about the changes.

Stay tuned; as always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: