Monday, April 21, 2014

Another Sign Of The Apocalypse

Let me get this out in the open as soon as I can --- last night, the Old Man flipped the switch and turned on the a/c.  And I didn't even say one word. 

Yes, this is another sign of the Apocalypse, zombie or otherwise. 

I was in the back bedroom on the computer late in the afternoon, and it was a tad bit stuffy so I opened up the window.  I didn't make any fanfare or fuss; I just opened the window.  I was in the room about an hour, and when I left the room, I closed the window.  Once again, I did not say a word. 

About an hour later, I was in my bedroom getting ready to watch "The Good Wife" and I heard the Old Man in the hallway, and he flipped the switch.  I don't need to tell you I almost fell off of the bed.  He yelled back at me "Close your window if it's open. I turned on the air."  That was non-issue. I had my window open a few inches, and I heard the a/c when it kicked on (thank goodness).

To sum all of this up, the a/c was turned on and I didn't have to say a word.  I like it.

No comments: