Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Thoughts

There's a lot that I would like to write about today, but I am just not in the mood.  Nothing's wrong, but I'm just not in the mood to write anything today.  So I will just give a few observations from a morning trip to the store.

First of all, I was happy to see that 99% of the shoppers I encountered were wearing winter coats today.  Usually in cold weather this is not the case. 

Second, the majority of the shoppers I encountered were wearing proper snow/cold weather footware.  RE: they were not wearing flip flops, or Crocs, or tennis shoes.

Third, there were not a lot of shoppers out this morning when I was doing my shopping.  This is usually not the case.  Normally, when I go to WalMart on a Saturday morning the store is packed.

All that having been said, there's not much left to report.  It's just a slow Saturday, and I like it that way.

No comments: