Saturday, January 11, 2014

Parking Lot Crash of 2013 Update

I spoke to the body shop yesterday, and (drum roll, please) they said that the old Blazer should (key word) be ready on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Believe me when I tell you if I could have physically and gymnastically done a cartwheel, I would have.  

I'm anxious, but cautiously optimistic. 

In typical style, it won't be as simple as writing the shop a check and driving home.  I have to fill out some paperwork and have it notarized, drive it (without a license plate) up to the clerk's office and have the sheriff inspect it and get more paperwork, go to Frankfort to take the paperwork and get the title, and then go back to the clerk's office to show them the title and get it registered and get a license plate.  Yep, that wore me out just writing it.  

As always, I'll keep you posted.  

No comments: