Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Parking Lot Crash of 2013 Update

I have a little bit of good news to report on what has been a very dismal and stressful previous five weeks.  Yep, it was five weeks tomorrow when the Parking Lot Crash of 2013 occurred. I finally decided to quit waiting for the insurance company and filed the claim with my insurance company, and within ten minutes of my phone call, my insurance company was calling me back saying that they were going to waive my deductible because I was not at fault.  Well, no shit.  And they said that an adjuster would be out either Friday or Monday.  They also assured me that this claim would not cause my rates to go up.  I just regret that I waited five weeks to turn it in to my insurance company.  If I'd done this in the beginning, I'd probably be back on the road in my old Blazer by now.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: