Sunday, November 3, 2013

Link Of The Week

You already know that I am old school.  Even though I have the latest in technology, I'm still old school. Example, if I need to pick someone up in the morning and give them a ride to work, I tape a handwritten note to my keys as soon as the person asks for a ride.  Sure, I use reminders on my phone, tablets, and computer, but I digress.  

The fine folks at Johnson & Johnson want to help you remember.  You can sign up for Right@Home Reminders, and you will get an email or text reminding you do something.  Whether it's replacing the batteries in your smoke detectors twice a year, or taking the turkey out of the freezer to properly thaw out, you can have a reminder sent.  All you need to do is visit http://www.rightathome.com/Pages/Program_Faq.aspx and sign up.  I love it and with a ton of things going on right now, I use it a lot.



No comments: