Friday, November 15, 2013

Flashback Friday

I know Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, and there's still leftover Halloween candy in the stores for 75% off, but it's not too early to think about Christmas decorations.  

Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted a pair of these very cool plastic light-up Christmas candles.  And now by golly, I'm getting a pair.  Actually, I wanted the plastic choir people more than the candles, but they are a hot item, and I'm not willing to part with a Benjamin for one.  So I'll settle for these vintage candles.  

The pair I got from eBay are 39 inches tall, and the seller says they still light up.  They'd better, that's all I can say.  

I plan on taking these to work and setting them on each side of my office door. I will be sure to post pictures when I do my holiday decorating.  

No comments: