Saturday, June 8, 2013

Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By

For the past month, my desktop computer would just shut down with no warning. It would always boot back up, fortunately.  But it was just annoying and aggravating because it usually happened when I was playing a game or blogging.  This happened a few times Thursday night and I knew action had to be taken.  So yesterday morning, I unplugged everything and lugged the computer out to the car and dropped it off at the computer store where I bought. Luckily for me, it has a lifetime warranty so I won't have to peel $$$ for the repair. But as I said, it's just aggravating, more so when I get the computer back home and I hope I get everything plugged back into the right spot. 

Last night and this morning, I caught myself starting to walk to the back bedroom where the computer is.  Even in this day and age where I use my smart phone and iPad and tablet all the time,  I still use and love my computer. And for some bizarre reason, getting out my like-new laptop seems like a big chore. 

The owner of the computer shop said it would only be a couple of days, so I'll be back in business soon.  I've only been without my computer for a day but I miss it already.

No comments: