Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I didn't have the strength to mention this last week, but I had major issues with the trusty old Blazer.  One water pump and one some-type-of-flapper later, and she's running like never before.  It was very frustrating while it was going on, especially with the BMW being out of commission, but I didn't stress. 

And I didn't stress today when I had trouble with my AT&T land line at home.  When I called this morning and reported the problem, they said that someone would be out to fix it by 8:00 on Saturday.  Great.  But I barely had time to fret over that, because a repairman came tonight just minutes aftter I got home from work and fixed the problem.

So to sum it all up, all of the car and other worries don't really matter.  I keep thinking back to the poor people in Oklahoma that got hit twice by tornados in two weeks. It puts things in a whole new perspective.

No comments: