Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lost And Found

In keeping with the theme of my life, I lost a couple of important things a couple of weeks ago.  I knew that they were here at The Compound somewhere but I had no idea where that somewhere was until this morning.  I had carried a smaller purse since I attended a funeral on Saturday, and this morning when I finally changed back to my big Prada, I found one of the items I'd lost - a thumb drive with all of my Good Shepherd Security Consulting stuff on it.  Sure, I had it backed up twice, but it was the principle that I'd lost the thumb drive.  Yep, it was in a pocket in the smaller purse I carried this weekend.  And somehow that discovery led to the discovery of the second item I'd lost, a file folder with Good Shepherd Security Consulting contract stuff.  And once again, I had it all backed up, but it wasn't the same.  Anyhoo, at the moment, I am not looking for any lost items.  But stay tuned.  I'm sure that will change soon.

No comments: