Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another First

I went to a Bats game tonight, and experienced a first.  I've been going to see the Bats for over years now, and in all of the games I've attended, I've gotten a lot of freebies - everything from blankets to bobbleheads, ball caps to duffel bags, ceramic beer steins, umbrellas, folding chairs, etc etc.  But tonight, I got something that you would never expect to be given away as a freebie at a ball game.  Tonight, I got underwear.  Yep, underwear.  The fine t-shirt company Gildan gave away packs of underwear and socks. We were very surprised that not many people were taking them.  So the Gildan people gave our group half a dozen packs each.  I got an assortment of mens and womens, so the 'Rents will be covered, too. 

I can hardly wait to see what we freebies we get tomorrow night.

No comments: