Sunday, May 19, 2013

App Of The Week

I love the games that are a part of Facebook or that you can play without having to connect through Facebook.  Granted, I don't have a lot of free time during the week when I can play games, but I play when I have a few minutes here or there. 

One game I play is Bingo Blitz.  The games are old school bingo - up and down, across, diagonal or four corners.  You earn points and can level up with the more "XP's" (experience points) you earn from winning bingo's.  There's lots of different rooms you can play in, and you also get free credits every day from Bingo Blitz that you use to play the games.  It's available on iTunes for the Apple products folks, and through Android as well. 

If you play, please leave a comment on here and I will send you a note with my game ID so we can be teammates.


Be warned - the game is addicting. 

No comments: