Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vacation Day 5 Decision Of The Day

Today's Decision Of The Day involves the potential of me spending money to make money.  I've got a 15 year old mountain bike in the garage, and the seat is missing.  When I decided to ride the bike, I bought a bigger padded seat for the bike.  When I got my antique Schwinn bike a few years ago, we took the padded seat off of the mountain bike and put it on the Schwinn. Do I try to sell the bike as is or do I go to the store and buy the cheapest seat I can find to put on the bike before I stick it in the front yard with a "for sale" sign on it?

After weighing the options on this, I decided to just sell the bike as is.  Any sane person that buys the bike will surely want a comfortable seat on it and not the usual little small wedge that they put on the bikes and loosely call it a seat.

No comments: