Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Black Cloud

I'm not sure what to say right now.  When we got home from church tonight, I found out through Facebook that the parents of a dear friend from high school were the couple in a murder-suicide here in Louisville two days ago.  There's no way I can begin to imagine what my friend PCK is feeling right now.

During a chapel service in school one day, I remember getting down on my knees and praying with PCK.  That was the first time I'd gotten down on my knees to pray.  When I got home tonight and found out, the 'Rents and I all three got down on our old knees and prayed for PCK and her family.

This couple is the 7th and 8th deaths that were relatives or friends or relatives of friends in the past three months.  The Black Cloud is over us again and it needs to move on.

No comments: