Friday, August 10, 2012

Flashback Friday

Back in the 80's (1983 to 1989 to be exact) when I was working at my gig at NPC, the biggest task was to keep ourselves entertained while we did the mundane and repetitious work. One of our favorite discussions was trivia.  We would talk about anything, and we loved to compile lists; so much, in fact, that I got a notebook and started The Book of Lists.  If my memory is right, the first list we had was of all of the Batman villains and villainesses that we could think of.  Keep in mind that this was way before the days of the internet, so we couldn't conveniently Google something; we had to rely on our brains.

I reminisced about the Book of Lists last night while I was watching an old episode of Batman. Julie Newmar was on as Catwoman (and for the record, Eartha Kitt was my favorite Catwoman) and it made me think about our old Book of Lists.  I'm going to get down to the basement this weekend and dig into the archives and bring out the Book of Lists and take a walk down memory lane.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: