Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hat's Off Thursday

You know I normally don't single out a faithful reader in TWIT, because I love all of my faithful readers equally.  But today I have to give a shout out to my friend and faithful reader MP.  He got me an autograph of none other than KISS front man Gene Simmons today.  Details are sketchy as to why, but Gene Simmons paid a visit to the Humana building today, and MP was in the right place at the right time, and knowing I have a collection of celebrity autographs, he got Gene Simmons to sign an index card for my collection. 

I'm not one to keep tabs or keep track of favors, but I believe this makes us even, MP.  Background: just months before The First Lady of Country Music, Miss Tammy Wynette died, I gave my backstage pass to MP so he could meet Miss Tammy Wynette. Yeah, I'm just that giving type of person. Anyhoo, I think we're even now. 

No comments: