Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacation Day Six - Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day Six - Decision Of The Day: Like yesterday, today's Decision of the Day was made earlier today without the input of you, faithful readers.  On Monday, after I made my Decision of the Day to drive the BMW, it wouldn't start due to me not driving it for a month. Yesterday I tried to charge it with our battery charger that I'm sure Noah had on the ark with him, but it still wouldn't start.  We let it charge some more and tried again late last night and then this morning.  Then my Decision of the Day was to either have it towed to the repair shop or give it one more chance.  I decided to give it one more chance. I started up my Blazer, drove it through the backyard and behind the garage to the carport and connected the jumper cables to the BMW. After a couple of tries, the BMW finally started.
P.S. I've already made a second Decision Of The Day: from now on, I will drive the BMW to work at least two days a week to keep it charged up and running.

No comments: