Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The American Dream

As I mentioned last week on my Life Day, I'm going to get serious about starting my security consulting business.  Today, I took one of the first major steps. Actually, I took the real first step a few months ago when I came up with a name for my consulting business and had Diva Stacy use her artistic talents to design a logo for me.  Today, I called and talked with someone from the Small Business Administration. After a very informative chat with them today, I need to call them back and schedule an appointment with an advisor/counselor to go over everything.  When I say "everything", I mean everything.  The person I spoke with today said they would help me with developing a business plan, insurance, financing, permits, licenses, etc - everything I need to get going. I'm going to call back tomorrow and set up an appointment and get this show on the road. Times wasting, and there are plenty of churches in the Louisville area that need my help. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: